Request a Quote
Windows & Doors
Add Comfort, Beauty & Value to Your Home
Ready to do some window shopping? At Roeland Home Improvers, we install replacement windows in a wide range of styles and quality materials to match your home's style and fit your budget. We work with leading window manufacturers to offer the industry’s best products and warranties. We offer a highest efficiency/lowest price guarantee!
Whatever reason you have for replacing your windows, whether it's greater comfort and energy efficiency, less maintenance or improved appearance (or all of the above), we can help you choose the perfect replacement windows to solve all your needs. We serve customers throughout Morris County and Northern New Jersey. Call today for a free consultation!
Though we offer many window options with varying levels of energy efficiency, Heat Mirror energy-efficient windows stand above the rest. If you are looking for the most energy efficient windows on the market, look no further. Heat Mirror technology will outperform every other energy efficiency option. But don't take our word for it...just visit the Empire State Building, where our manufacturer replaced every window. Call Roeland Home Improvers today to learn more.
Vinyl Replacement Window Installation
Vinyl windows are a popular choice for window replacement because of their low price and excellent energy efficiency. Roeland Home Improvers offers a wide selection of energy-efficient vinyl replacement windows from highly reputable vendors and manufacturers. All of the vinyl windows we install are custom-made to fit your window openings perfectly.
Advantages of vinyl windows
- Maintenance-free: Vinyl windows never have to be painted, scraped or stained and they can be easily cleaned. Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), vinyl windows are durable and won't rust or corrode.
- Affordable: Vinyl is the least expensive window material. The cost of vinyl replacement windows is much lower than it is for other types of windows, yet they will last longer, save more on energy bills and require less maintenance.
- Variety: Vinyl windows come in many sizes and colors to match the interior and exterior of your home. They are also available in a variety of window styles, such as bay, casement and picture.
- Energy savings: Vinyl windows keep heat in during the winter and out during the summer, reducing your heating and cooling costs. ENERGY STAR® qualified triple-pane vinyl windows can provide maximum energy efficiency and noise reduction.
Whether you’re in Morris Plains, Morristown, Chatham, Denville, Butler, Madison, Boonton or nearby, Roeland Home Improvers will help you find and install the perfect vinyl replacement windows for your home. Call today for a free, no-pressure estimate!
It’s not only vinyl windows that will reduce energy loss and help keep your home comfortable. If you’ve discovered that your old windows are a source of drafts, costing you more than you should be paying in energy bills each month, your replacement windows can be fitted with a number of different energy-efficient features.
Roeland Home Improvers specializes in low-e glass windows designed to keep your heated or cooled air where you want it: inside your home. This glass is compatible with any type of frame, and we’ll discuss just how much low-e glass windows can help you save! Contact us today to schedule a free estimate.
Fiberglass windows last longer than the rest
Why choose fiberglass?
Resistant to moisture
Engineered to withstand strong forces, fiberglass windows are the best option if you’re looking to invest in a long-term solution to your replacement window needs. Through a process called pultrusion, the materials that make up a fiberglass frame are combined to provide superior tensile and torsion strength. This creates an ultra-strong window, capable of safely holding large panes of glass.
Because fiberglass window frames and panes are essentially made of the same material – glass – these models lack issues with window frame expansion and contraction, rotting, and warping that can be found in vinyl or wood windows. The frame and the pane swell and settle at the same rate, minimizing potential damage to your window.
Enjoy the benefits of energy efficiency
Because fiberglass windows don’t expand very much, their seals break much less frequently than with vinyl or wood windows. This means that energy loss due to fiberglass windows is usually negligible. If a primary motivation for your replacement window project is to reduce utilities costs or increase home comfort, fiberglass can reliably deliver high energy efficiency.
Choose from a variety of colors and styles
Do you want to combine the look of wood windows with the strength of fiberglass? Most fiberglass windows come in wood profiles, so you can do exactly that.
These frames are also paintable, allowing you to change the color if desired. However, they also do not require paint and are extremely low maintenance.
When shopping for replacement windows, it's important to consider your budget, your home's style and how you want the windows to perform. You may also want to take into account ventilation, privacy, security and maintenance level. Fortunately, Roeland Home Improvers offers many different types of replacement windows to choose from, including but not limited to:
Bay or bow windows
Bay and bow windows project outward from the outside wall of the home. They're ideal for maximizing room space, allowing in more light and accenting a great view.
Casement windows are hinged on one end and they pivot out for ventilation at the other end. They're easy to open and provide good air flow.
Picture windows are fixed units that are designed to give you a wide, unobstructed view and let in lots of light.
Awning windows have a hinged sash that tilts out from the bottom. The unique design of an awning window helps keep rain out when the window is open.
Double-hung windows are one of the most common types of windows. Both the upper and lower sashes open for ventilation. Many double-hung windows are designed with a sash that tilts inward, making it easy to clean the exterior surface of the window from inside your house.
Not sure which windows
are right for your home?
Roeland Home Improvers can help. During your free in-home consultation, our experts will help you choose the window styles and features that best fit your home's needs. Contact us today to request your free estimate.
Wood Replacement Windows
Roeland Home Improvers installs wood replacement windows that offer all the beauty and warmth of solid-wood windows with exceptional energy efficiency and low maintenance.
It's no secret that wood windows require more maintenance than vinyl and fiberglass windows. Real wood frames require sealing, staining or painting to prolong the beauty and performance of the windows. The good news is that many manufacturers offer wood-clad windows that look and feel like wood but are completely low-maintenance, making for years of lasting beauty.
If you're looking for new wood windows with little upkeep, we offer several options to our neighbors throughout Northern New Jersey and the Morris County area. Call or email us today to schedule your free in-home consultation for window replacement.
Advantages of wood-clad windows
- Beauty & warmth of real wood: Wood windows with a low-maintenance exterior can be made with a variety of real wood materials for the interior, combining the best of both worlds.
- Insulative properties: Wood windows offer the best insulative value. When combined with a low-maintenance frame, wood replacement windows can improve the comfort and appearance of your home.
- Flexibility: Interior frames can be sealed and stained to complement the wood finishes in your home or you can paint them in the color of your choice. Wood windows come in a variety of styles such as double-hung, casement and picture.
- Excellent durability: Wood windows with an aluminum-clad or fiberglass exterior won't crack, peel, rot or corrode.
Elegant Entry Door Options
Your entry door is one of the first things guests see before entering your home, so you want to be sure it makes the right impression. If your door is worn or outdated, you might be looking for a new door to enhance the aesthetics and curb appeal of your home. Or maybe you’re seeking to replace your door for more functional reasons. If your door has seen better days and now the wood is cracking and splintering, you might just be tired of bone-chilling drafts blowing through on cold nights.
No matter why you want to replace your entry door, if you live in Morris County or a neighboring New Jersey community, Roeland Home Improvers can help. Our experts have been installing doors for decades, and our selection is sure to include products that meet your functional needs and match your aesthetic tastes.
When you purchase an entry door from Roeland Home Improvers, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Visual appeal – Our doors are available in several attractive finishes, different hardware materials, and grill patterns.
- Energy efficiency – Our doors are built to block air transfer at the threshold of your home, which can reduce heat gain during the summer and block out cold drafts during the winter. This can result in savings on your monthly energy and heating bills.
- Proficient installation – We can install your new entry door quickly and properly, so you can enjoy it as soon as possible.
If you’re interested in an entry door or new home windows, and you live in Morris County and Northern NJ, contact us today for a free consultation! Our team will be happy to provide you with information on our front doors, French door options, sliding patio door options, and replacement windows.
Patio Door Installation
At Roeland Home Improvers, we offer attractive, maintenance-free patio doors in a variety of styles and colors to match any home decor. Our patio doors combine stylish design with a tough build for superior performance. We install only the highest-quality sliding and hinged glass doors from leading manufacturers. Our expert installation will ensure a secure, beautiful, leak-proof door.
Our experts can help you find the right patio door for your home at a price you can afford. Give us a call today to speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists or click below to fill out our simple online form for a free estimate in Parsippany, Randolph, Rockaway or nearby.
Why install a new patio door?
Whether in your kitchen, master bedroom or family room, patio doors provide convenient access to the backyard or any outside area while brightening any room and offering unobstructed views of your surroundings.
A variety of door styles, materials and glass options let you customize your door for enhanced visual appeal, energy efficiency, durability and security. Our replacement patio doors are custom-fitted for your home to provide you with worry-free performance.
You should consider replacing your patio door if you're experiencing any of the following issues:
• Leaks or drafts
• Difficulty opening and closing
• Warping, rotting, moldy or damaged materials
• Unsecure locks
French Door Installation
A French door adds a touch of elegance to your home. If you’d like to spruce up your home with this type of door, Roeland Home Improvers has the selection you’re looking for and the installation skill you deserve. We’ve served homeowners in Connecticut and Eastern New York for almost four decades, and we have thousands of satisfied customers in Morris County and other communities in the Northern New Jersey area.
When you choose Roeland Home Improvers to install your French door, you’ll reap a number of benefits, such as:
- Durable construction – Our doors are manufactured by Kensington High Performance Products, a company that is known for producing some of the best windows and doors available.
- Greater energy efficiency – By limiting the heat transfer between the interior of the home and the outdoors, your new French door can help keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Aesthetic appeal – Each of our doors has its oylish flair. Choose from our many grill styles and hardware finishes to create the perfect combination for your home.
- Efficient installation – You can only enjoy all the benefits of a well-constructed French door with proper installation. At Roeland Home Improvers, our installers are factory-trained and accredited by the American Window and Door Institute (AWDI), so you can trust that they’ll get the job done right.
Sliding Glass Door Installation
Are you looking for a sliding glass door that will complement the appearance of your home? If so, turn to Roeland Home Improvers for a solution. Our sliding glass doors offer a sleek, modern appearance.
Not only do we offer a selection of gorgeous sliding glass doors that are sure to enhance the look of your home, but our factory-trained installers have the skills needed to quickly and properly install the door you’ve been dreaming of. We’re ready to serve customers throughout Morris County and the rest of Northern New Jersey.
Our Kensington sliding glass doors will provide you with several key benefits, including:
• Increased energy efficiency – These doors can reduce heat gain during summer and heat loss in the winter, keeping your home at a more comfortable temperature even when the shades are open.
• Customizable visual elements – You can select brushed nickel and brass hardware finishes and choose from a variety of grill patterns.
• Peace of mind – Every door is backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime warranty, so you can rest easy knowing your investment is protected.